I can slightly remember going on this tour when I was very young. I still miss it. Busch Gardens seems to have part of it missing since the brewery has closed. I think, correct me if I am wrong, that it is now completely closed. Which makes me wonder whats in those buildings in the center of the park. It was the brewery that started the gardens, so something more than a flower arrangement and some free beer should be in store here. I wish more parks would have museums of the history of the park. Hershey has a great ride (thats free in the parking lot of the actual park) that shows how chocolate is made, something like this or at least a walk through addition to the Hospitality House should be in place at Busch Gardens Tampa, though its even less likely with the selling of the parks and all. If you have any memories of the Brewery tour tell us about them! I would love to reminsce about this missing element of BGT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment